Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, Julia Child!

Today would have been Julia Child's 100th birthday.  Sadly, she passed away August 13, 2004.  Julia is largely credited for bring french cuisine into American homes.  Her book, Mastering the Art of French Cuisine is still popular today.  I encourage you to pick up a copy and try something new tonight.  I know I'll be making something french tonight! I'll post what I make later this week. 


You can purchase her book from Amazon here. 

I found this video of Julia on David Letterman back in 1987.  I think it's pretty funny.  Julia on David Letterman

Bon Appetit everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This is one cookbook I do not own. I think amazon.com is calling my name. Love your post, please keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll try to post more often. Sometimes I get too busy hanging with Mr. Bear, our wonderful friends and family that I don't get to post as much as I want. And sometimes I'm too tired to post after all the good food we've consumed. :-)

    ReplyDelete